Peggo is a free app that allows you to record audio from any YouTube video and store it on your Android device. It is a great application for downloading MP3 and MP4 music. It is very easy to use.
If you just paste the URL into the app, the Peggo turns the audio almost instantly into an MP3 file.
- Download any video or audio from YouTube through one simple interface.
- There are two checkboxes for removing silence and normalizing volume.
- From the Downloads section we can check the download progress.
- Various sound quality available.
- Download videos of different qualities and information about the weight of each video.
Supported Devices: Android 4.1
How do I download and install the Peggo?
- You may need to enable installation from an unknown source in order to install the Peggo after downloading.
- To turn on Unknown sources option on your device go to Settings-> security-> turn on Unknown sources.
- Once enabled from unknown sources, open your downloaded apk file and hit the install button.
- Wait until the installation is completed.
- Once installed, open the app and enjoy it.
How to use Peggo?
- In the search box, enter a word to search such as: artist, album, band, etc.
- You will be immediately redirected to YouTube results that match your search.
- You can choose the video you want to download or the audio you want to extract.
- If you want to download audio, select the Record Audio option and click the blue button labeled Record MP3.
- If you want to download the video, select the Record Video option and click the green button labeled Record MP3 with the desired video resolution.
- From the Downloads tab, you can view all your downloaded videos and songs to play whenever and wherever you want.
- Operating system
- 8.68 MB
- update day