Description of Pokémon GO
Pokémon GO was the first great game in the Pokémon series to finally hit Android. It’s any place just step outside the world to explore. When you are walking around, your smartphone vibrates when a Pokémon is nearby.
The new and improved Pokémon Go APK introduces special and trading features for users. With this, coaches can easily connect with friends and send gifts.
How to play is Pokémon GO?
- It is the most popular. Players can choose Pikachu as a tip for the first time.
- Although Pokémon only have 3 options to choose from first are Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirrel, in reality, people can choose Pikachu to move Pikachu out of the area until it appears in the selection.
- Pokémon will recover and turn it into Pikachu. Next, learn how to hunt monsters based on time and environment.
- Find more types of Pokémon that play at different times and are already in effect on the location. Pokémon variations of a different region or location will also be captured.
- Once it gets the battery, turn off the AR effect by clicking the AR button in the top right corner of the Pokémon facing up. While it does reduce the visual feel, it’s great to save battery power or set it as an app from a battery saver.
- There may still be shortcomings here and there, but the presentation is excellent in terms of visuals and sound, especially with AR technology.
- Download and play for free
- Easy to control
- Simple gameplay
- Need a large memory, battery and RAM to use it.
- This app offers free and in-game purchases. This game is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Supported Android Version: Android 4.4 – 7.0+
- RAM should be 2GB
- Apps may not run on certain devices even though they have a compatible operating system version installed.
- It is recommended to play while connected to the network for exact location information.
- Compatibility information is subject to change at any time. So, visit www.PokemonGO.com for more information.
- Operating system
- Niantic, Inc.
- 109.15 MB
- update day